2018 Chevrolet Malibu LS vs LT
An in-depth comparison of the 2018 Chevy Malibu LS and LT models reveals two dependable sedans at the top of the segment. It can be hard to choose between the no-frills design of the LS and the polished feel of the LT. Rest assured that no matter which 2018 Chevrolet Malibu you end up with you’re getting legendary dependability and the peace of mind that comes from thoughtful safety features.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Malibu Trims
So you want a luxurious sports sedan and don't want to pay import prices, right? If so, you found it with the 2018 Malibu.
Malibu LSMSRP from $24,195
The LS Malibu comes stacked full of state-of-the-art features.
- 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Rear vision camera
- Chevrolet MyLink† Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
- Bluetooth® audio streaming† for music and select phones
- Android Auto™† and Apple CarPlay™† compatibility for compatible phones
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi®† hotspot for up to seven devices standard for 1 month or 3 GB (whichever comes first)
- USB port†
- Compass and outside temperature displays
- Visor vanity mirrors for driver and front passenger
Malibu LTMSRP from $26,095
The LT has all of the features included in the LS plus the following.
- LED daytime running lamps
- Outside heated power-adjustable body-color mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Body-color antenna
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio All Access Package with 3-month trial subscription†
- Warm White ambient lighting on instrument panel, front door pads and map pockets, and door handles on all doors
- 8-way power driver seat including power lumbar control
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors for driver and front passenger
- Driver window with express-up/-down
2018 Malibu LS vs LT Bottom Line
The 2018 Chevy Malibu LT adds a few more features to add comfort to reliability. Attention to detail shines through in things like the heated body-color mirrors with integrated turn signal technology. Optional remote start and a Bose sound system make for a luxurious experience.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Malibu in Phoenix
Comparing these cars in person can be just as difficult as it is on paper, but it’s also way more fun! Test-drive both by visiting your Phoenix-area Chevrolet dealer today.