2018 Chevy Trax Trims & Options
The 2018 Chevy Trax is the perfect urban SUV. It offers a roomy interior and plenty of cargo space, and it’s still easier than ever to fit into that last good parking space. Look at a comparison of the Trax to see some of the features that make it so special. Continue reading to see how good things come in small cars!
2018 Chevrolet Trax Trims
The three great Trax trims for 2018, the LS, LT, and Premier configurations, give this crossover even more flexibility. With a Trax, it’s easy to get all the features you want in a new vehicle without paying for anything you don’t need. Discover how the Trax stacks up to the competition.
Trax LS Trim
The LS is the lowest trim level for the 2018 Trax, but it still offers a lot of great features to keep the driver and all passengers comfortable. The Trax LS is available from $21,995 and in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. A 138 horsepower 1.4L, four-cylinder engine delivers power to a six-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and auto-manual control.
The LS comes with excellent features that make this car a great deal for the low starting price.
LS Trim Features:
- ECOTEC® 1.4L turbocharged engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 10 airbags†
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control
- Rearview camera
- Halogen reflector headlamps
- Power windows and locks
- Cloth interior
- Chevrolet MyLink† Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo voice pass-through technology, includes Bluetooth streaming audio† for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto† and Apple CarPlay† capability for compatible phone
- Apple CarPlay™† compatibility
- Android Auto™† compatibility
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®†
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Fold-flat front passenger seat
- 16-inch steel wheels (compact spare tire included)
Trax LT Trim
The LT Trax adds style and convenience to give drivers even more options. The LT also adds more exterior color options so drivers can decide how they want to present themselves to the world. Just like in the base model, the LT comes in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. The additional features at this level make for a comfortable experience and they justify the $2,000 bigger price tag of $23,895.
You get all of the following with the Trax LT inclusive to the features listed above with the LS trim.
LT Trim Features:
- 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Halogen projector headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- LED taillamps
- Chrome beltline moldings
- Silver-painted front and rear skid plate
- Roof rack side rails
- Body-color heated outside rearview mirrors
- Deep-tinted rear windows
- Deluxe cloth seating
- Front passenger underseat storage drawer
- Cruise control
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio† (Limited Trial Service)
- 110V AC outlet
- Remote Start
Trax Premier Trim
The Premier is the highest trim level for the 2018 Chevrolet Trax, and it includes all the bells and whistles. This offers drivers and passengers a luxurious experience without breaking the bank. Additional features at this level are designed to make the drive as smooth and easy as possible. Driver assistance and safety features add peace of mind, while the comfort and style also get an upgrade. Own the Premier today from as little as $28,295.
You know you want it! Here’s a list of what makes the Premier Trax for 2018 the SUV to buy!
Premier Trim Features:
- Driver Confidence Package: Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Park Assist
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome accent door handles and chrome liftgate
- Bright sill plate cover (front doors)
- Leatherette seating
- Six-way power driver seat
- Heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Bose® premium audio system
- Keyless Open and Start
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Power Sunroof
Where to Test Drive a New 2018 Trax in Phoenix
Every one of the Chevy Trax trim levels for 2018 provides great value for the price. The best way to decide which option is the best for you and your family is to try them all. Visit your local Phoenix Chevy dealership to test drive all three of the available trim levels and discover which one fits the needs of you and your family.