2018 Chevy Suburban Trims & Options
When you look around for the greatest American SUVs in Arizona, you’ll find a lot of Chevrolet Suburbans. It’s easy to see why this vehicle is so popular. America’s best-selling family of full-size SUVs offers utility, adaptability, and luxury.
Even government agencies love the Chevy Suburban, because it meets the very highest standards for performance, efficiency, and dependability. And, of course, the sleek professional style is available in all black.
2018 Chevrolet Suburban Trims
That’s not to say your personal Suburban will have to stick with a classic look. A full color palette of more than 10 colors means you can make even the most standard 2018 Suburban reflect your personality. Go big and customize it even further by choosing from the great trim levels and packages Chevy offers. Each of the following Suburban trims has its own qualities, so choose wisely!
Suburban LS Trim
Even with this most basic model of the 2018 Suburban, it will be clear to you that you’re in one of the finest SUVs the world has ever seen. A 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine comes standard, as does Premium Smooth Ride suspension technology and even rear park assist. Connect your Apple CarPlay to access your apps and music seamlessly through the infotainment system while you’re on the go.
OnStar 4G LTE and an available built-in WiFi hotspot help you stay connected wherever you go, and that could be anywhere, thanks to the superior power this vehicle offers. The LS trim level starts at $51,495.
When you buy an LS Suburban, you’re getting everything but the kitchen sink.
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- Rear vision camera
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Seating for up to nine
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate controls
- Chevrolet MyLink with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Front Center Air Bag (with standard front bucket seats)
- Rear Park Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Remote vehicle starter system
Suburban LT Trim
The 2018 Chevy Suburban LT trim level takes the already impressive LS trim, then gives you even more. Forward Collision alert is a standard feature at this level. Keyless open and keyless start are available. More available features include a power sunroof, front and rear park assistance technology, and a state of the art rear seat entertainment system.
Your kids and passengers will love this SUV as much as you do. So will the people you pass, because the LT trim unlocks special edition packages. You can get behind the wheel of an LT for as little as $56,595.
In addition to all that you get with an LS, you can expect to get a bit more with the LT.
- Leather-appointed first- and second-row seats
- Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system
- Heated front bucket seats with memory
- Power liftgate with programmable height
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
Suburban RST Trim
The city-ready RST Edition Suburban is available starting at the LT trim level. This special package adds a distinctive style to help you stand out in a crowd. While official MSRP hasn’t been released, many suspect the RST will debut somewhere around the $65,900 mark.
The RST is designed for those who want to put more muscle into their already ripped Suburban.
- 22-inch aluminum wheels in gloss black with custom silver accents
- Gloss black grille with attention-grabbing design
- Black badging and Chevy bowtie logos
- Body-color headlamp accents, door handles, and front end components
- Black mirror caps, beltline moldings, and roof rails
This is only one of many available special editions. The Suburban also comes in the Signature Edition and Midnight Edition. Each of them has what it takes to turn this already attractive SUV into a head-turning king of the road.
Suburban Premier Trim
The 2018 Chevrolet Suburban Premier Trim may be the most capable, dependable, and well-rounded SUV ever made. It can be yours for $66,195, and at this price it manages to put some more expensive luxury SUVs to shame. Consider the following highlights at this trim level before making up your mind on the right Suburban for you and your family.
The Premier is super-luxurious and a great vehicle for large families on the go.
- 12-way power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Programmable power liftgate with hands-free activation
- Keyless entry with push-button start
- Magnetic Ride Control
- 20" Aluminum Wheels
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- Fog Lamps
- Memory power-tilt and telescoping steering column
- Power-release second-row and power-fold third-row seats
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Where to Test Drive a New 2018 Suburban in Phoenix
There is no doubt that the Chevy Suburban is the most capable SUV in its class. There is some discussion, however, about which specific trim level and package offers the most value. Some drivers prefer to save money by getting the minimum trim level, while others see the value in spending more to get increased returns. The best way to figure out where you fit into the great debate is to drive all the models for yourself. Schedule some test drives at your local Valley Chevy Dealer, then tell us which vehicle you think provides the most bang for your buck.
See also: 2018 Suburban vs Ford Expedition