2018 Chevrolet Suburban LS vs LT
The 2018 Chevrolet Suburban offers a massive cabin and all the available safety features you could need to keep even the most inexperienced drivers safe. This home on wheels offers 14 power outlets throughout to keep everyone plugged in. With 121.7 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume, you’ll have enough room to haul everything you need and more. The hardest part about choosing your next big SUV is deciding which Chevy Suburban trim option is best for your family. Compare them closely to weigh the benefits of each level.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Suburban Trims
You get so much in the new Suburban, here's a taste of the best features.
Suburban LSMSRP from $51,495
The Suburban LT comes standard with all of these features.
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- Rear vision camera
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Seating for up to nine
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate controls
- Chevrolet MyLink with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Front Center Air Bag (with standard front bucket seats)
- Rear Park Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Remote vehicle starter system
Suburban LTMSRP from $56,595
You get all the luxuries of the LS Suburban included in the LT.
- Leather-appointed first- and second-row seats
- Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system
- Heated front bucket seats with memory
- Power liftgate with programmable height
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Alert
2018 Suburban LS vs LT Bottom Line
The 2018 Chevy Suburban LS offers all the features you need to move your passengers with safety and style. It’s not as decked out as the LT, but it still blows the rest of its competition away. A smooth suspension makes hauling and towing as effortless as ever.
The decision to upgrade to the 2018 Chevy Suburban LT is a choice to indulge in the finer things. Options like an interior cargo shade and luggage rack mean that even your gear is traveling comfortably. Choose a heated steering wheel for your own taste of indulgence.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Suburban in Phoenix
Looking at these two trim levels on paper makes it hard to choose one or the other. It’s still hard to choose when you see them in person, but the comfort and excitement of a test drive makes the dilemma more than worth it. Try these models out at your local Chevy dealer today.