2018 Chevy Impala Trims & Options
If you’ve seen a comparison on the 2018 Chevy Impala, you’re probably already convinced that it’s the right choice for your next car. The Impala offers modern comfort and technology in a classically sharp sedan package. This full-size sedan offers a roomy interior and comprehensive list of features will keep all your passengers happy in either the front or back seat.
The spaciousness extends to the trunk, which has plenty of space for everything you need during your next golf outing or extended road trip. Whether you use your new Impala for daily commuting or long-range driving, you can count on it to give you peace of mind with its five-star National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Overall Safety Rating.
2018 Chevrolet Impala Trims
Personalize your experience by choosing from three great Impala trim levels for the 2018 model year. Every level stands out in its own way, and you can rest assured that you’re getting a great deal for all the features included. Continue reading for more information about the Impala’s trim differences and options.
Impala LS Trim
The 2018 Impala LS is the base model for this sedan, but it includes a lot of features you might have to pay extra for if you shop with other manufacturers. It starts at only $28,770, but the six speed automatic transmission and 197 horsepower engine deliver the kind of smooth performance that would cost you an arm and a leg at an import dealership.
- Standard ECOTEC 2.5L four-cylinder engine
- 197 horsepower
- 191 pound feet of torque
- Automatic starting and stopping technology comes standard
- 10 airbags for complete safety coverage in both front and rear
- Driver information center with full color and high-resolution display
- Chevy MyLink infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay technology
- Android Auto technology
- Eight-inch color touchscreen display
- Three USB ports for charging on the go
- Power driver’s seat with adjustments in eight directions for perfect posturing
- Projector-beam headlights
- 18-inch wheels with LS badging on the steel
Impala LT Trim
The new Chevy LT adds even more comfort, convenience, and performance to the already impressive LS trim level. It starts at only $31,295 and includes all of the great features listed here in addition to what you get with the LS.
- Powered front passenger seat
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Leather steering wheel and shifter
- Remote start technology
- LED running lights
- 18-inch metal alloy wheels
- Technological enhancements to exterior mirrors
- Turn signals
- Ground lights
Impala Premier Trim
The Premier includes the Impala 2LZ features, which help keep this top trim level leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. It includes new state of the art technology and sophisticated fixings that astound drivers, especially because this vehicle starts at only $37,495.
You’ll receive the following upgrades in addition to the LS and LT features listed above.
- Navigation added to the Chevy MyLink system
- Advanced safety features with driver assistance and alerts
- Rear traffic
- Lane departure
- Lane change
- Forward collision
- Blind spots
- 3.6-liter V6 engine
- 305 horsepower
- 264 pound feet of torque
- Leather features on seats
- Heated front seats
- Chrome features
- 19-inch aluminum wheels with sleek design
- Enhanced headlights
- Dual exhaust
Where to Test Drive a New 2018 Impala in Phoenix
Chevrolet is dedicated to adding value for their drivers at any price level, and the Impala is the perfect example of that. Come drive one for yourself at a Valley Chevy Dealer location near you to see which trim level is best for you.