2018 Chevrolet Impala LS vs LT
The 2018 Chevrolet Impala is one of the most dependable new sedans on the market. Chevy’s spacious and sophisticated full-sized car comes with a variety of customization options and a full list of features. Safety and performance are consistent across all models of the new Impala, but there are subtle differences between the 2018 Chevy Impala LS and LT models.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Impala Trims
Here's what the biggest differences between the LS and LT Impala trims are:
Impala LSMSRP from $28,770
When you buy an LS Impala you get all of these features included.
- ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing and automatic stop/start
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 10 air bags†
- Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
- Full-color, high-resolution Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio† with 8-inch diagonal touch-screen and Apple CarPlay™ compatibility†
- Bluetooth audio streaming†
- Three USB ports†
- 3-month trial of SiriusXM Satellite Radio†
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot for up to seven devices†
- OnStar Guidance Plan standard for 3 months†
- Premium Cloth/Leatherette seating with 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- 8-way power-adjustable driver seat
- Rear vision camera
- Projector-beam halogen headlamps
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- 18" steel wheels with fascia-spoke wheel covers
Impala LTMSRP from $31,295
The LT trim level includes everything found in the LS.
- Remote vehicle starter system
- 4-way adjustable front-seat head restraints
- Power-adjustable front passenger lumbar control
- Dual-zone automatic climate control for driver and passenger
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Outside heated power-adjustable body-color mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Lower LED daytime running lamps
- 18" painted-alloy wheels
2018 Impala LS vs LT Bottom Line
The 2018 Chevy Impala LT adds a few more features to really maximize convenience and comfort for the driver, but the LS is certainly no slouch. Both vehicles produce formidable performance starting with Chevy’s ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder DI engine standard. On top of this, both harness that power with industry leading safety features like Brake Assist and Brake Control for cornering.
The LT adds another layer of luxury with standard remote start and dual zone climate control. Front passenger power lumbar control takes comfort to the next level, especially in conjunction with optional heated seats for the driver and front passenger.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Impala in Phoenix
To determine which new Chevrolet Impala is perfect for you, try them both. Your Valley Chevy Dealer is ready to help you make a hard choice easier with low-pressure test drives.