2018 Chevrolet Sonic LS vs LT
Picking out a 2018 Chevrolet Sonic is an easy decision if you’re looking for a new compact car. This car is fuel efficient, stylish, and loaded with great technology. It’s available as either a sedan or a hatchback, and the personalization options don’t stop there. The toughest part about deciding on the 2018 Sonic is choosing exactly which features with which to customize it.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Sonic Trims
The Sonic is a great car for getting around town and not paying a small fortune in gas to get you where you need to be.
Sonic LSMSRP from $16,170
The hatchback starts at $18,695 and is equipped with:
- ECOTEC® 1.8L 4-cylinder engine
- 4-wheel antilock brakes
- 10 air bags†
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage†
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and Panic Brake Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- Theft-deterrent system with content-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System†
- Rear vision camera
- 15-inch steel wheels with bolt-on wheel covers
- Projector-beam halogen headlamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Outside manual-adjustable manual-folding body-color mirrors
- Bluetooth wireless technology† for select phones
- Chevrolet MyLink† Radio with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display, AM/FM stereo with seek-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth® audio streaming† for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto™† and Apple CarPlay™ capability† for compatible iPhone and Android smartphones
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio and phone
- 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi®† hotspot for up to seven devices, includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) Driver Information Center with readouts for trip odometer, fuel range, average fuel economy, average vehicle speed
Sonic LTMSRP from $18,595
The hatchback LT trim starts at $18,695 and has the following standard (in addition to the LS):
- ECOTEC® 1.8L 4-cylinder engine
- Rear wiper with washer
- Rear Sport spoiler
- Sport exhaust with chrome outlet
- RS Package including Sporty body kit, foglamps, sporty rocker moldings, Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems, RS lettering, Piano Black-accented instrument panel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped flat-bottom Sport steering wheel with contrasting stitching and Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems, and deluxe carpeted front and rear floor mats
- 16" aluminum wheels
- Cargo-area privacy shade and adjustable shelf floor
2018 Sonic LS vs LT Bottom Line
The side-by-side evaluation of the Sonic LT and Sonic LS gives buyers more information about their options. The 2018 Chevy Sonic LS is available as a Sedan, and offers a starting price as low as $16,170. It comes standard with important features like OnStar and 10 air bags that keep drivers and passengers safe.
The 2018 Chevy Sonic LT is available as either a sedan or a hatchback, and offers more premium features than the LS. Optional features like a leather-wrapped steering wheel or heated driver and passenger seats can put the experience over the top.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Sonic in Phoenix
Decide which Chevy Sonic is just right for you by driving both of them. The choice won’t be easy, but the knowledgeable staff at your local Valley Chevy Dealer can help walk you through it.