2018 Chevrolet Trax LS vs LT
The 2018 Chevrolet Trax blows the competition away in the small SUV category. Every Chevy Trax comes complete with remote keyless entry, OnStar 4G LTE, and a rear vision camera. All that and more is included starting out with the 2018 Chevy Trax LS, and things only get nicer from there. The LS and the LT both offer the best in the business when it comes to style, value, performance and safety. The only way to decide between these great Chevy Trax trim levels is to look at them side by side.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Trax Trims
The Trax is a mini SUV that packs a lot of power. It's the perfect vehicle for zipping around town and for taking on camping trips.
Trax LSMSRP from $21,995
The LS trim comes stacked with 10 air bags and a six-speed automatic engine.
- ECOTEC® 1.4L turbocharged engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 10 air bags†
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control
- Rearview camera
- Halogen reflector headlamps
- Power windows and locks
- Cloth interior
- Chevrolet MyLink† Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo voice pass-through technology, includes Bluetooth streaming audio† for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto† and Apple CarPlay† capability for compatible phone
- Apple CarPlay™† compatibility
- Android Auto™† compatibility
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®†
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Fold-flat front passenger seat
- 16-inch steel wheels (compact spare tire included)
Trax LTMSRP from $23,895
With the LT trim you get all the goodies equipped in the LS plus the following.
- 16-inch aluminum wheels
- Halogen projector headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- LED taillamps
- Chrome beltline moldings
- Silver-painted front and rear skid plate applique©
- Roof rack side rails
- Body-color heated outside rearview mirrors
- Deep-tinted rear windows
- Deluxe cloth seating
- Front passenger underseat storage drawer
- Cruise control
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio† (Limited Trial Service)
- 110V AC outlet
- Remote Start
2018 Trax LS vs LT Bottom Line
Every Chevy Trax trim level is great, and some are even better. The Chevy Trax LT adds a few extra features on top of everything the LS offers. The higher trim level adds little luxuries like standard remote start, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and an optional power sunroof.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Trax in Phoenix
Making a decision can be difficult even with all the information about these vehicles. Make it easier on yourself by sitting in each option and seeing how it makes you feel. The subtle difference in appearance and available features is easier to get a sense of in person. Both Chevy Trax trims are available at your Phoenix-area Valley Chevy Dealer locations.