2016 Chevy Impala Named Kelley Blue Book’s Best Full-Size Car… Again
If you are shopping for an affordable and spacious family sedan that looks great and drives well, you simply can’t go wrong with the 2016 Chevy Impala. This regal ride has been voted “The Best Full-Size Car” for two years in a row by Kelley Blue Book.
The Sedan with a Competitive EdgeWhen it comes to family sedans, Chevy has cornered the market with the Impala. Some full-size sedans are often considered merely average because great looks and luxurious comfort are often sacrificed for space and safety. The Impala has put an end to these stigmas with high safety ratings, sporty good looks, and a spacious and luxurious interior. If you compare the Impala against other sedans in its class, you will soon see that this car deserves every award it has earned. A vehicle is an expense that none of us can avoid, but we can avoid paying too much money for too little car. The Impala is almost in a class of its own, as it offers superior performance and handling, excellent fuel economy, a roomy interior and trunk, and modern technology such as wireless charging and Apple CarPlay.
Reasons to Test Drive the Impala TodayBeyond being a great-looking, affordable, and ideal family car, there are several reasons why I test drove the new Impala, and you should, too. Here are some of the top reasons why you should head to your Valley Chevy Dealer for a test drive today:
- Affordable pricing that starts lower than the competition.
- The base model can be transformed into a full-blown luxury sedan and remain affordable.
- Optional upgrades include navigation system, keyless start, traction control systems, cruise control, blind spot monitoring, lane-departure alert, 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi, Bose audio, heated and ventilated front seats, among many other highly desirable features.
- Three engine options that include the economical CNG-Compressed Natural Gas option.
- MyLink Valet Mode
- Hidden miniature vault to store valuables.