ALL ELECTRIC. ALL EFFICIENT.
You’re in charge
An all-electric vehicle offering an estimated more than 200 miles of range per charge† for an affordableprice† is how we define it. But passion and persistence are the principles used to accomplish it. Designed from the inside out, each element obsessed over: from the perfectly sculpted proportions to its distinctive technology, efficiency flows all around. Because when you experience Bolt EV, the difference is in every detail.
- With an estimated more than 200-mile range1 at an affordable price, 2 Bolt EV is the everyday electric vehicle for everyone
- Bolt EV is a spacious and versatile crossover with seating for five and plenty of cargo room
- Featuring the latest technologies: a 10.2-inch diagonal tablet-like touch-screen and an available Rear Camera Mirror and Surround Vision
- Using available OnStar RemoteLink®, 3 you can conveniently search for nearby charging locations
- Compatible fast-charging options include an available 240V charger (professional installation required) to give you a full charge in 9 hours, or DC Fast Charging, which gives you 0 to 160 miles (80%) in just 60 minutes
See the 2017 Bolt in action!
The Battery: Where it all starts.
The 2017 Bolt EV
You have places to go, and the Chevrolet Bolt EV makes it possible with a nickel-rich lithium-ion battery. Here’s how: The battery chemistry enhances heat resistance and a liquid cooling system helps manage its temperature when the outside climate varies. Plus, the battery pack has an energy capacity of 60 kWh – allowing you to travel an estimated more than 200 miles of range on a single charge.†
And thanks to an innovative battery cell arrangement, Bolt EV offers a low-profile underbody. This maximizes interior space for passengers and cargo. The centrally located battery pack provides optimal center of gravity, for excellent ride and handling.
An all-electric vehicle offering an estimated more than 200 miles of range per charge for an affordable price – unheard of? Not anymore.
Mashable compared the Tesla Model 3 vs. Chevrolet Bolt EV. And the winner was: Bolt EV. Check out their findings here.
Do it all. Except stop for gas.
Think about it. You would never have to stop for gas – again. Whether your commute consists of traveling to and from work or your everyday errands, Bolt EV goes the distance for you offering an estimated more than 200 miles of range per charge.
You’re in charge
With the available 240-volt charging unit (professional installation required), charging your Bolt EV is as easy as plugging in your cell phone. The available 240-volt charging unit provides more power and will charge your Bolt EV faster. The standard Location-Based Charging feature makes it easy to customize your charging settings when at home, and take advantage of public charging when away.