Available 0 – 60 in 3.5 SECONDS†
Starting Price MSRP
Max available HP
Desirable by design.
An iconic American automobile, Camaro continues to push the limits of performance and style. With aerodynamic looks and a refined, driver-centric interior, it’s built to seamlessly integrate form, high-powered function and flair.
Personalize Your Coupe & Convertable
VIVID ORANGE METALLIC†
SHADOW GRAY METALLIC†
RIVERSIDE BLUE METALLIC
RADIANT RED TINTCOAT
MEDIUM ASH GRAY
SHOCK AND STEEL SPECIAL EDITION†
The Shock and Steel Special Edition features a racing-inspired center stripe.
- Rapid Blue,† Summit White, Satin Steel Metallic or Black exterior color
- 20-inch blade-design aluminum wheels
- Black RS and SS badges
- Black fuel-filler door with visible carbon-fiber insert
- Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors
- Carbon Flash Metallic stripe with either Shock or Silver accents
- Brembo® 4-piston performance Yellow-painted brake calipers†
- Carbon-fiber instrument panel molding
- Body-color high-wing spoiler with stripe on Coupe models
Redline Edition puts strong street style on display.
- Available on LT, LT1 and SS with Satin Steel Metallic, Summit White or Black exterior colors.
- 20-inch Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black Camaro fender badge with Red outline
- Redline Edition graphics
- Jet Black interior
- Red seat belts and knee pads
- Premium carpeted floor mats
It sounds as aggressive as it looks.
A legacy of street dominance meets track performance with the 2022 Comero. Every detail, from the precise instrumentation to the tactile feel of the switchgear, creates an instinctive driving experience. From the responsive 2.0L Turbo (standard on LS and LT) to the ferocious supercharged available 6.2L LT4 V8, each powertrain has an aggressive attitude of its own.
The available ZL1-inspired dual-mode exhaust allows for peak performance at high engine speeds and is engineered to create an aggressive sound at idle without being overwhelming. The sculptural decklid, horizontal lamps and rear diffuser complete the powerful statement.
6.2L V8 DI engine
455 hp @ 6000 rpm
The Reviews Are In
In our humble opinion, the best way to experience any new Camaro is the SS with the optional 1LE Track Performance package. It adds distinct appearance pieces such as black-painted 20-inch wheels and satin-black exterior accents as well as unique interior bits that include microsuede trim and more supportive Recaro front seats (SS models only).
—- Car And Driver
The Chevrolet Camaro is an all-American muscle car with iconic styling and exciting performance. It’s also surprisingly affordable. Pricing for the 2023 Chevy Camaro starts at $25,800.