2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Trims & Options
Thanks to the numerous safety features and impressive fuel economy of 20 miles per gallon, the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD is an incredibly popular truck. Its interior cab space and reliability are excellent, and you can feel confident driving off the lot in this truck, whether you plan to use it as your family vehicle, take it offroad, or put it to work. The only hard part is deciding which of the four available Silverado 2500 trim levels best meets your needs.
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Trims
With 32 possible configurations, you are sure to drive home in a truck that has everything you need, without paying for anything you don’t.
Silverado 2500 WT
The WT (aka Work Truck trim) is the basic trim level, but still a big mean truck. It features a Vortec six-liter V8 engine, though drivers can opt for the Duramax 6.6-liter Turbo-Diesel V8 engine instead. A robust infotainment and integrated navigation system keeps you entertained and on the right path while on the road. Fog lights, locking tailgate, and a rear-view camera also work to keep you safe. Click here to see how the WT compares to the LT trim.
Here’s what is included with Chevy’s Work Truck.
- Available on all models
- Vortec™ 6.0L V8 engine
- Available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine with Allison®transmission
- High-strength, fully boxed steel frame
- Handling/Trailering suspension
- Durable vinyl or cloth seating
- Duralife™ brake rotors
- Chevrolet MyLink† system with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Rear-vision camera
- Available in 2WD and 4x4 models
- Automatic locking rear differential
Silverado 2500 LT
The LT is the next trim level up, building on the amazing features introduced in the WT level, and it is also available on all cab styles. Power adjustable heated side mirrors, remote keyless entry, and an EZ-lift and lower tailgate make driving the vehicle convenient and safe. A leather wrapped steering wheel featuring audio and cruise controls and a cloth front bench seat with under-seat storage add comfort to the ride.
In addition to all of the features found in the WT, the LT has the following.
- Available on all models
- Cloth seating
- EZ Lift and Lower tailgate
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio† with 3-month trial
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- Chevrolet MyLink† system with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Body-color door handles, mirror caps and bodyside moldings
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage†
- Available built-in 4G LTE† Wi-Fi® connection
Silverado 2500 LTZ
Unlike the other models, the LTZ is only available in double and crew cab styles. In addition to the comforts, conveniences, and safety features of the prior trim levels, the LTZ also offers heated leather seats, dual-zone climate control, and remote start. Drivers can also benefit from a tilt and telescopic steering column and power-sliding rear window, complete with defogger.
With the LTZ, you get everything found in the LT plus more.
- Available on Double Cab and Crew Cab models
- Heated front leather-appointed seating
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Integrated trailer brake controller
- Trailering Equipment Package
- 110-volt power outlet
- Power-sliding rear window with defroster
- Chrome door handles, mirror caps and bodyside moldings
Silverado 2500 High Country
Only available as a crew cab, the Silverado High Country offers drivers a ton of luxuries and fantastic features. Each one comes standard with a driver alert package and power adjustable pedals, making it a safe ride for each and every driver. In addition, the steering wheel is heated, and the vehicle comes with leather bucket seats for added comfort.
If you want it all, each and every bell and whistle, you’re going to want to opt for the High Country.
High Country Features:
- Crew Cab models only
- 20-inch chromed-aluminum wheels
- Unique body-color front and rear bumpers
- Unique grille
- Unique Saddle or Jet Black interior color
- Heated and vented custom leather-appointed front seats
- 6-inch chrome assist step
- Available chrome camper mirrors
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- 4 movable cargo box tie-downs
- Spray-in bedliner with Chevy logo
- Bose® premium audio system
- Center floor console
- Chevrolet MyLink† Radio with Navigation and 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen