2018 Chevrolet Equinox LS vs LT
The 2018 Chevy Equinox is a new breed of crossover SUV that does just as well in the desert as it does in the city. It leverages cutting-edge technology to create an exciting experience for drivers and passengers alike. Every Equinox comes standard with a Chevrolet MyLink audio system and seven-inch digital color touch screen. And of course, they both come with legendary Chevrolet dependability. The LS version starts at only $25,600, and the 2018 Chevy Equinox LT includes even more options for only slightly more. Here’s how those two Chevy Equinox trim levels compare to each other.
2018 Chevy LS vs LT Equinox Trims
The Chevy Equinox is the perfect size SUV for all of life's challenges.
Equinox LSMSRP from $26,595
Equinox's LS trim is available in a 1.5L turbo and has teen driver technology.
- Compact spare tire
- Carpeted rear floor mats
- Available Interior Protection Package, including Premium all-weather floor mats and cargo mat
- Available Protection Package, including all-weather front and rear floor mats and rear molded splash guards
- Available keyless entry keypad
- 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder DOHC engine with Continuously Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection and Stop/Start technology paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission
- Keyless Open, including extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Push-button start
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio† with 7" diagonal color touch-screen
- Rear Vision Camera
- USB port† with auxiliary input Jack
- Teen Driver technology
- Carpeted front floor mats
- Active noise cancellation noise control system
- Built-in Wi-Fi hotspot†
- Front, second row and rear cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt power outlet
- Power windows
- LED daytime running lamps
- Halogen composite headlamps
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
- 17" aluminum wheels
- 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear brakes
Equinox LTMSRP from $27,795
In addition to all the features included in the LS trim, buyers get the following in the LT.
- High-intensity discharge lamps
- Power driver seat with driver lumbar
- Outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding mirrors, with body color mirror caps
- Second-row mechanical seat release levers
- Deep-tinted, rear glass
- Roof-mounted luggage carrier provisions
- Available Confidence & Convenience Package
- Available Sun & Infotainment Package
2018 Equinox LS vs LT Bottom Line
The Equinox delivers reliability and performance from a choice of three engines. Both get terrific scores on safety tests. The LT trim adds a layer of sophistication to the mix. At this higher Equinox trim level, drivers get standard Sirius XM Satellite Radio and optional remote start among other features.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevy Equinox in Phoenix
Don’t decide until you test drive all the available trims. You’ll see what’s available and identify which price point is the best choice to satisfy your needs for an SUV. Take the various Equinox trims for a test drive at your neighborhood Valley Chevy Dealer.