2018 Chevy Tahoe Trims & Options
The 2018 Chevy Tahoe offers drivers a massive interior space and unbeatable towing capabilities. A comparison of the 2018 Tahoe shows why it is one of the best-selling full-sized SUVs on the market. The cabin is quiet and comfortable, so the Tahoe is big enough for both daily driving and long cross-country road trips, plus it packs plenty of towing power for your trailer, fifth-wheel, or water sport toys. Did we mention that the 2018 Tahoe made J.D. Power’s Vehicle Dependability list?!
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Trims
A state of the art infotainment system makes sure all your passengers will be completely entertained. Best of all, the new Tahoe gives drivers lots of options, so it’s easy to get all the features you want without paying for anything you don’t need. There are three Chevy Tahoe trim levels to consider before making your purchase. Continue reading to see what each trim holds in store and how each differs from the next.
Tahoe LS Trim
The 2018 Chevy Tahoe LS comes standard with a 355 horsepower V8 engine. The engine sends its power to a six speed automatic transmission with either two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. You can drive one of the LS Tahoes home today from as little as $48,795.
The LS seats eight to nine passengers, and creates an unforgettable experience for everyone with the following features.
Tahoe LS Features:
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- Chevrolet MyLink† with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Rear vision camera
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Projector-beam headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- Rear Park Assist
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Tri-zone automatic climate controls
- Front Center Airbag (with standard bucket seats)†
Tahoe LT Trim
The Tahoe LT takes an already awesome vehicle and steps it up a notch. The LT seats seven or eight passengers, and carries them with style. The LT is priced at $53,895, which is approximately $10,000 more than the LS model, but you do get leather seating, a power tailgate with programmable height adjustment, heated bucket seats, and a premium nine-speaker Bose® sound system.
Choose from twelve exterior colors to get the look you want, then enjoy the following driver assistance and convenience features. The LT Tahoe comes equipped with all the bells and whistles found in the LS, plus these specs.
Tahoe LT Features:
- Leather-appointed first- and second-row seats
- Power liftgate with programmable height
- Heated front bucket seats with memory
- Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system
- Lane Keep Assist
- IntelliBeam automatic high beam headlamps
- Forward Collision Alert
Tahoe Premier Trim
The Chevy Tahoe Premier is the highest trim level for this model, and it gives drivers all the features they could want and more. This level creates a luxurious experience that rivals expensive imported SUVs. If you want the best, you’re going to have to fork over $63,495 - the asking MSRP for the Premier Tahoe trim. Notable add-ons include 20-inch wheels, land change alerts, magnetic ride control, and a push-to-start button.
You and your passengers will be blown away by the impressive features.
Tahoe Premier Features:
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- 12-way power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats
- 20-inch wheels
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Fog Lamps
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Keyless Entry with Push-Button Start
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Memory power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Power-release second-row and power-folding third-row seats
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Where to Test Drive a New 2018 Tahoe in Phoenix
It’s up to you to decide which of these trim levels is the best for you. The great news is that there are no bad answers. Stop by your nearest Phoenix Chevrolet dealership to test drive each of these three different trim levels to see which one is the perfect fit for you and your family’s needs.