Chevy Suburban Sails Past the Competition
The Chevrolet Suburban has been a world class SUV for years with its unique designs and features. While the full-size SUV competition grows fiercer every year, the Suburban still comes out on top. Here, we’re comparing the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD, 2015 Toyota Sequoia Platinum FFV 4dr SUV 4WD, 2015 Ford Expedition EL Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD and 2015 Nissan Armada Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD. Interior and Safety Features
- Chevy Suburban: The Suburban reigns supreme when it comes to interior features with Bluetooth, HD radio, navigation, parking assistance, power seats, A/C with climate control and satellite radio all standard features. The Suburban has OnStar airbag deployment notification as well as the standard other safety features like side curtain airbags, child seat anchors, anti-theft system, stability control, keyless ignition and traction control. The Suburban also has features that its competitors don't such as the “Stolen Vehicle Tracking/Assistance” and the “Emergency Service” safety features.
- Toyota Sequoia: When it comes to interior features, the Sequoia is lacking but does have some standard features that include A/C, HD radio and power seats. It also has premium leather seats. As for safety features, the Sequoia offers Anti-lock brakes, traction control, and an anti-theft system.
- Ford Expedition: The Expedition has standard interior features like A/C, Bluetooth, power seats and parking assistance and leather seats. The safety features of the Expedition include Anti-lock brakes, traction control, side airbags, and an anti-theft system.
- Nissan Armada: The Armada has a few standard interior features which include A/C with climate control, Bluetooth, navigation, parking assistance, premium sound system and a leather interior. Safety features for the Armada include Anti-theft system, child seat anchors, stability control and traction control.
- Chevy Suburban: 15/22
- Ford Expedition: 14/20
- Toyota Sequoia: 13/17
- Nissan Armada: 12/18
- Chevy Suburban: The Suburban has the best warranty with a basic three year/36,000 miles and a five year/100,000 mile drivetrain.
- Toyota Sequoia: The Sequoia has a three year/36,000 basic warranty and has a five year/60,000 drivetrain warranty.
- Ford Expedition: The Expedition comes with a basic three year/36,000 mile warranty and a five year/60,000 mile drivetrain warranty.
- Nissan Armada: The Nissan Armada comes with a three year/36,000 basic warranty and a five year/60,000 mile drivetrain warranty.
- Chevy Suburban: The Suburban has the best overall consumer rating with a score of 8.7 out of 10.
- Toyota Sequoia: Has an overall consumer rating of 8.0 out of 10.
- Ford Expedition: Has an overall consumer rating of 7.7 out of 10.
- Nissan Armada: Has an overall consumer rating of 6.8 out of 10.